1. Three-core soft rubber cables must be used for the single-phase power cables of mobile electric machines and hand-held power tools. Four-core rubber cables must be used for three-phase power cables. When wiring, the cable jacket should be inserted into the junction box of the equipment. Fix it.
2. Before using the power tool, check the following items:
(1) The shell and handle have no cracks and no damage;
(2) The protective grounding wire or the zero wire connection is correct and firm;
(3) The cable or cord is intact;
(4) The plug is in good condition;
(5) The switch is normal, flexible, and free from defects;
(6) The electrical protection device is intact;
(7) The mechanical protection device is in good condition;
(8) The rotation part is flexible.
3. The insulation resistance of the power tool should be measured periodically with a megohmmeter of 500V. If the insulation resistance between the live parts and the housing is less than 2MΩ, maintenance must be performed.
4. After the electrical part of the power tool is repaired, insulation resistance measurement and insulation withstand voltage test must be performed. The test voltage is 380V and the test time is 1 minute.
5. The electrical circuit connecting the electric machinery and tools should be equipped with a separate switch or socket, and be equipped with a leakage current action protector. The metal housing should be grounded; it is forbidden to connect multiple devices at a time.
6. The rated leakage current of the current leakage protector shall not exceed 30mA, and the operating time shall not exceed 0.1 second. The rated leakage action voltage of the voltage leakage protector shall not exceed 36V.
7. The operating switch of the motor gear should be placed at the reach of the operator. When a power failure occurs during a break, after work, or during work, the power-side switch should be turned off.
8. When using portable or mobile power tools, you must wear insulating gloves or stand on the insulating mat; when moving tools, do not carry the wire or the rotating part of the tool.
9. When using type III insulated power tools on wet or acid-containing venues and in metal containers, reliable insulation measures must be taken and special personnel should be supervised. The power tool switch should be located within reach of the guardian.
10. The disk plane of the magnetic chuck should be flat, clean and free from rust. When side-drilling or back-drilling is performed, measures should be taken to prevent the drill body from falling after losing power.
11. When using an electric wrench, the anti-moment fulcrum should be secured and the nut can be actuated after being fastened.